This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, I don’t believe any of us would have done it !
Long term, team players needed, for challenging, permanent work in an often chaotic environment. Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call. Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities! Travel expenses not reimbursed. Extensive courier duties also required.
Written and Directed by Jonathan Browning and acted and crewed by some of the most amazing people on the planet, „The Job” is created by Screaming Frog Productions. Has played at over 135 film festivals around the world and has been honored with 28 international awards.
There are just few cities in the world, which can claim as impressive a mix of economic power, affordability, modernity, and geographic location as Santiago/Chile.
– Jobs for both non-natives and locals, coming from the international business, which drives.
– Excellent medical facilities, life expectancies higher than the global average and a low rate of heart disease among males, as shown by a recent World Health Organization report, make health care in Santiago comparable to that in any first world city.
– Currently, South America’s tallest building is being constructed in Santiago; indeed, the city is becoming one of the emerging global centers of the Western Hemisphere.
– Has one of the cleanest, most efficient subway systems in the world.
– Wine, pisco (the national liquor), complement dancing. The nights out can turn big, especially in the city’s bohemian quarter, Bellavista, where the clubs are open until 3 or 4 a.m. all nights of the week.
– If you need to get away for the weekend, Santiago is at one hour from both ski and surf. The climate often compared to that of California, is favorable for hiking, river rafting, snowboarding, and scuba diving.
Rod Stewart is the youngest of five children and was born in Highgate, North London to parents who owned a newsagents shop there. Minutes before Stewart was born, a German V-2 rocket scored a direct hit on Highgate Police Station just down the street.
A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspap er for a ranch hand.
Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.